Thursday 2 May 2013

bits of this & that

My studio is filled with sewing gadgets, paint, dye, brushes, rulers and of course fabric.  All fiber artists have those things.  These are a few of the items that make my 'studio' unique.


A couple of stitching projects, made for my parents

for my Dad. Golf Pro
For my Mom, who has always taken the weeds with the flowers
A silly gift from my sister's, it makes me laugh.  It sings "The lonely Goatherd" from the Sound of Music.
                                             
The Lonely Goatherd

A mix of nostalgia and fantasy, because that's who I am.
                                         

My collections of thimbles and buttons
                                   



A favorite saying
                             


Flowers for a pop of spring, my favorite season
                               

A few of my favorite fabric postcards.
                               
Thanks for visting! Janet