Thursday 31 December 2009

welcome and sign up

What inspires you? Words, Colours, Concepts? And how do you go about taking those inspirational ideas further?

I like the concept of prompts when it comes to art ideas. I find it to be a great way to jump start my brain in so many ways when my creativity is running low. And on the flip side, there are times when I am distracted by the work at hand because my brain starts to overflow with ideas. It is great to have a place to record some of those ideas without feeling I have to commit to carrying them out in full.

If you are looking for inspiration for your art or even just a place to visually make your mark alongside of others with similar interests, I would love to welcome you to join us.

Just leave a comment on this post saying you'd like to join and then email me at snsnowden[at]harmonyinformation[.]com (without the square brackets) with your name, your own email address and your blog address, so that I can give you posting access.

Here's hoping the ideas will inspire you in your art.

Have fun!
Sandy Snowden