Tuesday 15 May 2012

May - What do you think of?

May: the next Month prompt. What is special about May for you? What comes to mind?

Post a photo and let the image speak for itself. Or tell a little story to go with your May image.

Somehow for us May seems to be a time when visitors come from abroad. Often I go into London with them and since they usually don't have a great deal of time, we go round on one of the open top buses. It is fun for me, too, because you discover things about London you hadn't noticed at ground level or that you had forgotten before.

Here are a few photos of things I saw from the top of the double decker a few years ago in May.



My sister is coming all the way from Alaska soon, so I wonder what I will notice this time?

The label is set for May. I'm interested to see what May brings to your mind.