Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone. We have some new prompts coming up for 2012. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

I see in the sidebar we have around 82 followers.

Hey FOLLOWERS!! If you want to join in and post some of your images to the prompts we have, just email me. You should be able to find my email by clicking Sandy in the list of members in the sidebar (under presented by). Other wise, you can leave a comment to this post. Don't forget, if you leave a comment, you will have to have your blog set for letting people see your profile. otherwise it shows as anonymous and I won't be able to reply. Or you can put your email in the comment so I can contact you.

If you know someone else who may be interested, please pass on the link to this post and have them contact me!