Saturday 18 June 2011

R and Rectangles

We just got in from a 3,000+ mile road trip.  There were some rectangles and R's along the way.

These are some of the roofs I have seen.


Deland FL Courthouse Dome


Roof with my favorite rectangles.


This one is a bit older.




Rusty Roof - Double R's


Renovation Success



Japan Roof Detail

Rectangles and Roofs!

These are some of the rectangles I have found in my galavanting.


See what happens when an artist gets hold of rectangles?


Roof and Rectangles again.


Red tomatoes--fresh.


Home Depot Baskets


Hershey's Special Dark


My favorite rectangles


Jacksonville FL Skyline


Quilt blocks are made with rectangles.



Then, finally, there is the funniest "R" in the group.  The Recycled Rhicken.  )My cropping tool went on the fritz.)  I think he was made of recycled bumpers.