Friday 18 January 2013

End of 2012

I started something rather radical and artistic if you will in quite a different way, I have been studying Tai Chi for a few years and made the decision to challenge myself and take an instructors course, well I have passed the written assignments and have started on the practical and the new form/routine, it is very exciting and a bit scarey, as I know I will be oh so nervous when it comes to demonstrating it to my tutor when the time comes!

The other thing I have been doing is sorting out my shelf of gorgeous vintage and antique silk kimono panels, I have been collecting them for a couple of years now and have some really beautiful fabrics, I have made a few scarves as gifts for the family and friends. I really need to be doing something with some these silks as they are too beautiful to hide away forever