Sunday 16 December 2012

December - what is special about the month for you?

This is the last prompt of 2012. For the rest of the month, you can post images of what December is for you. Please use the label December when you post.

Here are some of the December things in England...well we didn't used to have so much snow, but it seems to be more common lately!


for non Brits - an English Robin, they brighten up the winter. I have really zoomed in to get this photo...it makes him look larger than he is.

I have several clumps of mistletoe on the maple behind my back garden. There are also quite a few in the general neighbourhood. You can notice them more when all the leaves are gone!


I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

**********************************************
EDIT:
SPECIAL NOTICE:
This is also going to be the last prompt - from me. Kathy Loomis has volunteered to take the blog forward. Look out for a post from her in the New Year.

I have really enjoyed looking after the blog these last 3 years. I am looking forward to seeing how it develops further.

One of the blogs we featured some time ago was Kathy's. If you would like to discover some of the challenges Kathy has set herself over the past decade, you can have a look at her new blog. She has some great ideas and has been very consistent with daily art.