Sunday 19 August 2012

August

August for me is usually picnics and trips out into the country, sadly this year the weather has been so bad we have not done a lot, so I joined the Bead Soup Blog Party and the 11th August was my reveal day. I have just finished going round all the blogs and leaving a comment on everyones soup and there were a lot of people it took me a long time a whole week so I will add some pictures of the things I made with the beads my bead partner Jó sent me from Italy, I actually created eight items so I won't add them all.

If anyone is interested some of these will be given away at the end of the month and some will be for sale with 25% of the sale to go to The Donkey Sanctuary an international animal welfare charity dear to my heart, details and link on 25th August if you are interested.
Thank you
Jackie