Saturday 15 October 2011

Letter - V

We are nearing the end of the alphabet!

The prompt for the rest of October is the Letter V. So, for the label to your post, please use V.

Variegated

and so here is a selection of my Variegated threads! I work with variegated threads alot, so have a large selection. Most from Thread Studio in Australia. I get more when they come to the Knitting and Stitching show. They are Valdani, but dyed to Thread Studio specs. I also have discovered Mettler silk finish cotton.

This was a good chance to get the nest sorted in the box where these live! I also have some in my Madiera thread chest and more metallics in the metallics box. Can't have too many!

and I just realised I had saved this next photo in the Ideas of Inspiration folder for whenever we got to V.

Verdigris